We are looking for a Active Directory Consultant
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Designing, deploying and supporting Active Directory infrastructure for the client and its partner organisations
- Collaborating with other teams to implement Active Directory services, system
monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Designing, implementing and maintaining File and Print server infrastructure with high availability such as Failover Cluster and/or Distributed File System Replication
- Preparing technical documentation
- Running RAP Assessments for AD and related infrastructure
What we expect from you
- 7+ years of IT work experience with troubleshooting, documenting and
implementing Windows Server environments, including assessments,
consolidations and migrations
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale and complex environments for administration
of Active Directory infrastructures with experience in installation, configuration
and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest offering high availability and
- Extensive experience with hardening, recovery and troubleshooting of Active
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects, implement and
manage Group Policy configurations and DNS infrastructure
- Good scripting skills and ability to leverage PowerShell to automate processes
Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
- Ability to interpret and develop technical specifications, documents and diagrams
- Ability to work with in a multi-cultural environment in an autonomous and
proactive manner, while keeping the necessary level or reporting to technical leads
and/or senior leadership, both internally and customer facing
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 and 2019
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is desirable
- Experience in managing Windows Server core
- Fluent in English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!