• Understanding and experience in the area of data management and/or IT, data modelling- technics, architecture and agile way of working;
• Advance knowledge of banking processes and products;
• Broad experience with data modelling tools and methods;
• Excellent communication and didactical skills and English language skills both spoken and in word are required;
• Strong Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Database Design skills;
• Experienced in understanding business terms, understanding of the importance of definitions and meaning of words;
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
• Based on the input of business representatives refine requirements and translate them into business terms and conceptual models.
• Deliver conform agreed principles and quality criteria: Conceptual Data Models, data requirements, Logical- and Physical Data Models, requirements mapping and documentation necessary for shipping via group/local deployment packages to the Data Lakes;
• Report on the process and communication to stakeholders.
• Maintaining and supporting the usage of the data models in the organization;
• Set up and maintain design principles, standards and guidelines for BDW.
Private Health Care Insurance
Well-being at work
Christmas 'gifts for employees
Since 2005 Capgemini Romania helps clients transform their business and perform by leveraging new technologies. Our relationship with clients is a collaborative partnership - we bring our experience, best practices and tools to steer their own course, and ultimately to achieve better, faster and more lasting transformations.