We are looking for a Mulesoft Architect
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Providing integrated solutions in key areas to drive business outcomes
- Being involved across the lifecycle from evangelizing solutions in pre-sales settings, guiding delivery teams in post-sales situations and acting as a trusted advisor to large corporate clients
- Defining and designing key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the Enterprise IT strategy and architecture standards by functional/process area
- Being responsible for helping delivery teams and Business Units deliver on key data integration platforms, defining best practice, standards and processes
- Working with external vendors across internal IT spanning all disciplines, from Architecture, Development, Testing and Support in order to ensure optimal delivery whilst continually ensuring high quality output is preserved
This role can be based in Zurich or Geneva. Travel is required to key operating sites such as Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne with overnight stays as required.
What we expect from you.
- 2+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as an Architect. Ideally some experience of some other platforms such as Tibco, Web Methods, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, Dell Boomi, Axway, Apigee or Talend
- 5+ years of experience of IT Architecture
- 10+ years of software development experience, software integration and/or other integration platform experience
- Knowledge of API led connectivity, web services and SOA development
- Experience of OAuth2 standards, API Gateways to provide secure access to APIs, Identity management, Identity Verification, Authentication and Authorisation patterns
- Experience of working on projects using packaged and open source technology within cloud hosted and virtualised environments; Azure/Amazon preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce as a technology
- Practical understanding of Enterprise/Solution Architecture (TOGAF), and knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies (such as waterfall, agile software development and DevOps)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Ability to translate complex technology and details, communicating effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborative in decision making but decisive when a decision is required
- Ability to balance the long-term “big picture” with short-term requirements
- Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
- A high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality
- Excellent English level. German or French is a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!