Meltwater is offering a B2B client facing sales role working with our top clients. Our goal is to create positive, long-lasting relationships through customer engagement with the product to increase the overall value of their service.
We service over 30,000 clients with SaaS solutions helping them understand their markets, engage their customers, and master the new social business environment.
What to expect as a Growth Executive:
· Sales focus (client facing) with both personal and team targets
· Responsible for increasing revenue by negotiating upsell contracts to ensure long- term client satisfaction and product implementation.
· Represent Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis
· Proactively engage with Client Success colleagues across the region and share knowledge with colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
· Act as an ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater Group.
We Are Offering:
· Fast-paced, exciting work environment
· A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
· The potential to influence and shape the growing CS department and its culture
· Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
Follow @Meltwater on Twitter and also join our Facebook page:
Experience: 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably, but not necessarily in a SaaS or similar technology solutions environment
Compensation: Base + bonuses + uncapped commission (OTE ~120K)
Interviews: March 18th
Start date: April
· Bachelor's Degree
· Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
· Self-motivated & organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize
· Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
· 1-3 years professional work experience
· Track record of success
· Valid to work in the US without sponsorship
· Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
Carol Ann Funkhouser
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 2,000 employees globally and 30,000 corporate clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight.
For over fifteen years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture, based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
Our office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which teamwork, learning, and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.