We are looking for a Software . Net Engineer
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Providing technical guidelines
- Liaising with local manager and offshore team to implement design and architecture
- Ensuring Code Review
- Strong drive to manage adherences and mitigate risks with dependant projects
- Review deliverables produced and obtain client Sign-off
- Addressing scope as per plan
- Identifying variances and propose alternatives
- Ensuring with technical feasibility and compliance
What we expect from you.
- At least 6+ years working experience as API Technical Lead
- Banking experience is mandatory
- Expert on the following Technology : .net 4.5+ ; .net Core 3.0+ ; C#, Roslyn ; PowerShell 2.0+; Nuget; REST Api, Micro-Services, Owin, Oauth
- Good knowledge of Authentication Kerberos
- Good command of domains such as: OOP Design & Patterns, Agile, Scrum, SOA
- Minimum of 6 years of experience leading information technology consulting services including the development of solutions, implementing and integrating software, and managing complex projects
- Private Banking knowledge is a strong plus
- Experience with nearshore and offshore projects
- End-to-End knowledge of the Application support and development, Platform support, visualization Tools and monitoring systems
- Fluency in English and good command in French
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!