We are looking for an APS Engineer Application Support
based in Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Carrying out production
- Providing level 2 support for production applications
- Diagnosing and resolving malfunctions
- Suggesting areas for improvement
- Contributing to technical and business projects
- Ensuring compliance with SLAs
- Respecting good integration practices
- Securing data flows
- Participating in the industrialization of environments
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Participating in the picket week
What we expect from you.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience in the financial sector
- Good technical knowledge of: JAVA Technologies (Websphere AS, Tomcat), WEB Technologies (Apache, Php), Scripting Python and Shell (Ansible), Powershell, Database (Postgresq, Mysql) and Webpshere MQ, Cryptography
- Understanding of the role of production engineer, managing application, technical and infrastructural environment, ITIL, tools around technical support for applications in production
- Experience with Finance systems, data concepts, and business processes
- Fluency in English and French
- Demonstrating superior collaboration skills
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!