We are looking for an Agile Test Manager
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Defining test strategy for E2E projects (functional & non-functional tests)
- Framing risk based testing approach for non-regression testing
- Building use cases with the users for software projects and map the software products impacted by the use cases
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
- Leading the test automation engineers for defining the automation tests to do based on the project tests analysis
- Following up with the users during UAT to smoothen the UAT phase, reporting on tests during UAT, leading follow up meetings
- Exploratory manual testing on products during functional test phases to get familiar banking processes
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, EPFL or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Test strategy definitions at product level software products (Java, Avaloq)
- At least 3 years of experience in driving E2E projects test strategies (diversity of test environments, test data, critical integration tests, risk based testing)
- Good experience with HP ALM and/or X-RAY in organizing manual & automated test cases & reporting
- Very strong planning and organizational skills (at least 3 years with responsibilities associated to a Project Manager role)
- At least 3 years of experience in working with Agile teams
- Solid knowledge of the financial domain is a plus
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development process is a plus
- Good command of French & English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!