Simployer is looking for a talented software engineer to help build the next generation of HR Tech solutions, specifically in the area of people development. You will touch everything from front-end user experience to back-end services and data stores. You will develop high-quality, maintainable and robust code across the stack. We make architecture decisions collaboratively and you will be working in a cross functional agile team of product owners, software engineers and QA's that work closely with our colleagues based in Norway and Poland.
Responsibilities • Write code and unit tests to develop new software products and/or features
• Develop scalable and performant RESTful APIs
• Proficient in data storage technologies including relational on NoSQL databases
• Willingness to learn new technologies to become proficient across our stack
• Utilise your experience by contributing towards a secure and scalable architecture
• Identity opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
• Conduct design and code reviews to drive quality
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or closely related field
• 4+ years experience as a software engineer designing, implementing and shipping cloud services or software products
• Experience working in distributed systems building large-scale, secure and resilient services
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design
• Fluent in at least one modern programming language such as C#, Java or C++
• Experience architecting solutions with Azure or AWS
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to haves
• Experience working with front-end frameworks like React and Angular
• Experience with asynchronous pub-sub message bus architectures such as Apache Kafka, Azure EventHub or RabbitMQ
• Experience building systems using Domain Driven Design principles
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Who are you?
• You are curious developer that learns and shares knowledge and collaborates well with others
• You take responsibility and see work to its completion
• A desire to help customers succeed and make them love our products
• Help foster a good team culture
Our tech stack
• ASP MVC, .NET Core, Azure, MS SQL, Cosmos, Service Bus, Kafka, Angular, Azure DevOps, Docker, Git, Jira
What is in it for you?
• We offer excellent professional development opportunities and a collaborative environment where you will learn daily from smart colleagues across multiple disciplines
• Central location at Torsgatan with one of the best views in town
• Fun colleagues, challenging projects and flexible work arrangements
• A team where you will be empowered to drive initiatives and make your mark
• International travel to our sister sites
About the company
At Simployer – We simplify being a great employer!
With 3200 customers and 1.2 million users across our product lines, Simployer is the largest HRM cloud provider in Scandinavia. We are 270 employees across five cities in three countries.
Simployer helps organisations to develop and take care of their employees and offers digital HRM services that streamlines internal routines and processes. In our product portfolio there are solutions for all parts of the employee journey.