We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager for our highly important home market to join our super talented and passionate By Malene Birger sales team. Based out of our House in Copenhagen you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you need to be able to quickly build strong relationships with our existing customers as well as continuously working to engage with new prospects. We expect you to be target-driven, self-motivated and a true team player with a passion for our brand.
As Sales Manager at By Malene Birger you will be responsible for the full sales process in Denmark.
You deliver to a very high quality in all aspects of your work and act as an ambassador for the brand at all times. You are continuously on the lookout for new ways to develop the brand and the organization whilst maintaining our By Malene Birger heritage. You are resourceful, forward-thinking whilst acting as a role model and support your colleagues.
• Meeting market revenue targets and achieving continuous growth
• Developing the market according to strategic plan
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Selling in of four collections a year to wholesale customers
• Drive OTB net sales of seasonal stock products
• Analyse internal and external data, gather and stay on top of market and competitor information
• Conduct customer visits to follow up and provide support and first-class customer service throughout the seasons
• Participate in customer events
• Maintain showroom
• Passion for By Malene Birger
• Experienced, results oriented and proactive salesperson
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Great eye for detail
• Strong understanding of international premium fashion market
• Able to work under high pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Energetic, self-driven and dedicated
• Well-structured and good at prioritising
Reporting to Commercial Director
5 extra days of holiday as full time employee
Fantastic universe & top dedicated colleagues!
Cool office with wonderful garden in central CPH
Organic breakfast & lunch made by our own chef
Friday brunch end of each month
Power training every Wednesday
Occasional after work events
Flex hours between 8-18
By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of playfullness, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
Rahbeks Alle 21, 1801 Frederiksberg