To reinforce our service desk we’re looking for first-line support engineers to join our team.
Do you speak fluently Dutch, French and English?
Do you prefer working during the day or are a variation between day-, night-, and weekend work no problem for you? And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
· You’re a great listener and register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail;
· You’re customer minded, with good communication skills;
· If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems, otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support;
· Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second-line support.
Then you’re the Service Desk Professional we’re looking for!
Depending on your experience and interest, you will be working at our service desk at Diegem or at a project at one of our clients.
Skills & Requirements
· You have minimum a (technical) high school degree
· You have a good knowledge of IT Hardware
· Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· You see IT problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
· You’re friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
· You’re able to win the trust of our clients
· You’re stress-resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
· You possess a good team spirit, but you can work autonomously when needed
· You’re fluent in Dutch, English, and French
· A good knowledge of Polish, Czech, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus
· Flexibility is no problem for you
· Experience is a plus!
· You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package – knowledge of another environment a strong plus
· Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset
Being part of a motivated team.
Work with the latest technology.
Competitive salary with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card)
Learning and Development program that you will allow you to follow trainings and get certified.
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti operates in more than 100 locations globally. Working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology, Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fueled by AI and automation. With its hands-on ‘value in the making’ approach and passion for technology, Sogeti helps organizations implement their digital journeys at speed.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.