We are looking for a SAP Practice Leader
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the Talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Managing large SAP implementation/ rollout projects
- Leading pre-sales opportunities, solutioning and delivery approach, presentation to customers
- Performing a consulting advisory role on different projects
- Leading and Managing multicultural teams working across the globe on a common project or program
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in HANA and Cloud products
- Actively managing the client relationship including the risks and opportunities of the program with key client stakeholder on C level
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and providing expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
What we expect from you
- 15+ years’ experience in SAP implementation/ rollout projects
- Solid functional background in one of the SAP modules or solutions preferably in S/4 HANA
- Good understanding of SAP S/4HANA functionalities, and at least one SAP S/4HANA project execution completed
- Effective experience in advising customers in their SAP transformation, especially using SAP Best Practices, standard out-of-the-box S/4HANA functionalities instead of custom-code
- Experience in multi-project environments as project or overall engagement manager
- Experience with both BUILD and RUN type of engagements
- Experience with greenfield programs but also post-merger integrations, carve-outs or brownfield (leverage existing template or system) type of implementations
- Fluent in English and German/or French
- Openness to travel within Europe mainly Sweden, Norway, Germany, France
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!