MyLiaison VFX is currently looking for FX Artist to join our team. You will be in the thick of all the action, working on a variety of productions including films as well as award-winning TV Shows. This role will give you the opportunity to work with some talented people, develop and gain skills to further your career in this industry.
• Proven production experience on feature films, TV series or commercials
• Proven experience in producing effects such as smoke, fire, clouds, water, steam and explosions, plus experience with particle and voxel based rendering and cloth sim
• An eye for detail, good sense of timing, and thorough understanding of techniques and technologies relating to physical simulation in computer graphics.
• Experience in feature animation FX work.
• Extensive knowledge of Houdini.
• Familiarity with pipeline issues and problem solving.
• Familiarity with Nuke and a solid understanding of the compositing
We value and appreciate
Working remotely with flexible hours
Innovative and fast-paced culture
Open and collaborative environment
Award-winning TV series, films & commercials
Delivering immersive content for AR, VR, MR
MyLiaison creates high-end VFX and Animation for Advertising, Feature Film and VR.
Our philosophy champions collaboration with creatives and storytellers with communication being at the heart of everything we do.
We see every project as being unique, each with its own set of challenges and goals. With this in mind, we apply a fresh approach to every job, rethinking our pipeline that best suits your requirements and optimises on creative excellence.