Are you passionate about cybersecurity and willing to learn and grow as part of a dedicated experienced security expert team?
SOGETI is looking for a SOC Analyst to join our company.
During 24x7 shifts Cybersecurity Incident monitoring:
- Analyze and triage of the alerts from sensitive security devices to identify cybersecurity threats;
- Inspect abnormal network/event behavior to detect malicious activities;
- Perform Threat Hunting analysis to discover advanced persistent threats;
- Escalate and follow up on incidents to next-tier analysts, CSIRT or customers
- Recommend prevention methods and security posture improvements to customers;
- Write activity reports.
System and Service Monitoring:
- Using centralized solutions, monitors operational capacity and availability of the SOC-managed devices and services to ensure service continuity;
- Analyze, restore, or escalade incidents to the internal or customer engineering teams;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the detection baseline, the investigation playbooks, automation, tooling, and the overall SOC process;
- Be curious about IT security, foster collaboration with your teammates, manage multiple daily tasks, respect service level agreement, follow processes and be customer oriented.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge in cybersecurity (E.g.: Kill chain, Mitre ATT&CK, Treat Landscape, DPL, APT);
- Base knowledge about cybersecurity infrastructure protection and detection devices;
- Knowledge of basic computer science: networks, operating systems, cloud, algorithms, data structures, databases, and development (not production-quality software but scripts);
- Ability to communicate; write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- Willingness to go beyond and to grow in a challenging & innovative environment;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- CompTIA CySA+, CSA, CEH or any other Cybersecurity certification would be an asset (otherwise you will be trained and certified!)
3+ years university degree in IT/ at least 2 years of experience and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment.
* A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.