We are looking for a SAP Technical Integration Architect
based in Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
What you can expect from us.
• Lead and manage customer engagements related to SAP S/4HANA for finance.
• Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements.
• Design finance solutions in SAP S/4HANA and related applications in line with business requirement.
• Envisage business improvements using SAP S/4HANA and new SAP application, and execute required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit.
• Lead finance track in SAP projects and ensure timely completion of projects with key focus on quality.
• Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
• Lead discovery workshops with customer to understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for finance.
• Adapt pre-configured solution or SAP Model Company based on industry standards and conduct show & tell workshops with customers. • Guide complex fit-gap analysis, validate gap, design the delta features required to fulfill business objective. • Support and provide inputs for cutover, migration, testing, training related strategies.
• Prepare product backlog, ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
• Support larger project team during configuration, testing and validate the solution built.
• Engage with business users during requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, and solution design. Coordinate with business users and product owners during solution acceptance with focus on finance processes and logistics integration with finance.
What we expect from you.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree preferred.
• Should have experience on at least 3 projects as SAP Solution Architect.
• 10+ years of experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ERP, R/3, S/4HANA, SLT, cross application business modelling with strong focus on finance.
• Fluency in English, Good knowledge in French and/or German preferred
• Good understanding of business processes and industry standards, domain experience in finance is mandatory.
• Experience in execution of at least one of the project related to SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC), SAP Revenue Accounting & Recognition (RAR), SAP Central Finance (CFIN) is preferred.
• Proficiency in business process knowledge and configuration in SAP ERP or S/4HANA for majority of the finance modules – financial accounting, asset accounting, overhead accounting, product costing, project costing, profitability analysis, financial planning, consolidation, central finance, closing cockpit.
• Deep understand of integration across financial and logistics processes, SAP and non-SAP applications.
• Knowledge of new features in SAP S/4HANA – embedded analytics, user experience using Fiori, S/4HANA conversion and pre-requisites, S/4HANA simplification and business impact, SAP cloud platform.
• Understanding of SAP intelligent enterprise and automation in finance business processes using SAP applications.
• Understanding of project activities based on SAP ACTIVATE and/ or AGILE methodology is a must.
• Ability to contextualize S/4HANA features and analyze impact on financial processes.
• Should be proficient in conversation on wide ranging finance and accounting topics with finance users, finance heads, controllers, IT heads.
• Must have a good understanding of commonly used accounting principles, IFRS, Local GAAPs, core accounting.
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
• Should have working experience in project planning, project estimation, staffing.
• Capable of functioning with proactive approach towards work with CAN DO attitude and solution oriented approach.
• Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.