A position at Patrick Long Law gives you the opportunity to work with a smart,
motivated lawyer. Our multiple practice areas mean you will work in an
exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment with people who are
passionate about the clients and meeting their needs.
· Perform intake of cases, troubleshooting and establishing case strategy.
· Analyze case documents and prepare applications (i.e. immigration
applications for filing with the appropriate government agency.)
· Completing research and drafting petitions, and memos.
· Communicate regularly with clients regarding procedural and case processing
issues, assisting with the review of cases.
· Review and approve client billing under supervision of supervising attorney.
· Monitor workload and production.
· Oversee status of cases through utilization of case management and billing
systems. Run reports as needed.
· Work closely in team environment and provide updates while building
knowledge of Firm and client processes.
· Identify ways to improve team productivity and office-wide projects
Skills & Requirements
The candidate must:
Have attention to detail
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Handle confidential information and sensitive material
Work well under pressure
Ability to work independently and take initiative
Familiar with word processor (Microsoft Office Word, Excel)
Previous experience as a Paralegal and/immigration experience Preferred – willing to train the right candidate
· Certification from an accredited paralegal education program, or
· Successful completion of at least one year at an accredited law school
Please submit your resume, a writing sample, and three (3) references as
part of your initial application.
*Successful candidate will be required to complete a small project as part of the application process.
About the company
With the digitalization of the legal industry, personalization of representation and sensitivity to client needs are becoming something of the past. Join the law firm that manages to do both – well. The owner prides himself on being a quick and creative thinker and approaches each case with sensitivity and dedication. If you are as committed to providing outstanding customer service and win, join this fast-growing law firm.