Northvolt Poland (Northvolt Battery Systems Jeden) is the facility to build battery modules and energy storage systems solutions located in Gdańsk, Poland. It consists a state-of-the-art production facility and R&D center. Gdansk is home to a cluster for the electromechanical industry and it has proximity to a strong supply chain ecosystem, labor markets and end-customers in continental Europe. The capacity will be expanded gradually over the following years as Northvolt ramps up its production of battery cells in Sweden.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Quality Inspector who can uphold the safety policies our company has created and oversee the product development process to ensure that all products meet quality standards
• visual inspection and carrying out product measurements in the production process
• performing input inspection of components
• preparation of reports on the performed inspections
• participation in creating control plans
• interpretation of measurement results
• experience in a manufacturing company
• knowledge of the use of measuring tools
• basic knowledge of the Office suite
• knowledge of technical drawing
• very good command of English
• knowledge of the basics of electronics
• SEP qualifications are a plus
• focus on details, ability to analyze and interpret data;
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!