Are you a web analytics wizard, love data and how data-driven decisions generate real business value? Have a closer look – this might be what you have been looking for!
We, the Direct Sales and Marketing team, are looking for an Analytics Specialist to be responsible for digital analytics and monitoring business KPIs for our consumer security products, together with our Analytics Manager. The core in this position is to implement web analytics as per business needs and to monitor and analyze our online channels and campaigns globally, to continuously optimize the business. You will be working in close cooperation with our Web and Online Marketing teams as well as with analytics users and other stakeholders across the company. You will be reporting to the Analytics Manager.
- Implement web analytics with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Follow up and report business KPIs for eCommerce, websites, app stores, marketing campaigns and product analytics
- Identify trends, develop processes and visualize data
- Set up web analytics reports and maintain the reports based on stakeholders’ requirements
- Provide insights and conduct analysis and give recommendations on actions for online marketing teams and product management
- Support marketers with A/B testing
- Data management, ensuring data quality and other web analytics tool maintenance tasks
- A degree in a relevant field for the position, i.e. business / statistics / eCommerce / marketing
- Experience in working with web analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics), tag managers and conversion optimization tools
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and understanding of online marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use MS Excel and Tableau software independently
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. The company language is English.
In addition to this, we wish you to be a fast learner, independent, driven and a true team-player, with a hands-on approach.
As an Analytics Specialist / Web Analyst / Digital Analyst in this team, you will have the opportunity to see how data-driven decisions generate real business value. You will also have a unique chance to work in a great team of top-notch web, marketing and sales professionals. On top of the great atmosphere we have, F-Secure provides extensive employee benefits.
This is a permanent position that starts as soon as possible/as agreed. The position is located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
This recruitment is managed by Adiente Oy, www.adiente.fi.
If this position got your attention, please register your CV and application with a salary request and apply for this position as soon as possible, but no later than 02.09.2019
Senior HR Consultant Marika Högström-Andersson is happy to answer your questions on, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +358 50 572 6439.
Over 1,600 amazing colleagues in 25 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security. Every day, our Fellows face the daunting challenge of outsmarting those that disrupt the digitalized world. A difficult task, we know, but something we all come together to do for our customers. We make the world a safer place.
Our Fellowship of people have a shared interest in being successful together and being open and honest with each other. At F-Secure, we meet each other as equals, but challenge each other’s ideas – we believe this makes us all better and creates a more secure environment for our customers.
As an F-Secure Fellow, you’ll be joining a tight knit network of over 1,600 colleagues, spread over 25 offices around the world. To us, Fellowship means that what we do together is more important what I do. At F-Secure you will be part of our Fellowship. Be who you are – bring your best self.
1988F-Secure established under the name Data Fellows
1992First public hysteria about a computer virus
2002First Antivirus for mobile phones
2009F-Secure's next step into the cloud
2010The trouble with cyber espionage
2016F-Secure aims to become the leading European cyber security company
2003It begins... MWR InfoSecurity is founded.
2006MWR publishes it's first security advisory, an early step in establishing our research-led culture
2006Our first presentation at DEFCON, the first of many successful security conference appearances
2008We officially launch MWR Labs, the home of our leading security research, resources and testing tools
2008HackFu, our unique themed cyber security experience kicks off, becoming an annual fixture.
2010MWR secures its first of multiple pwn2own wins, this time finding a major vulnerability in Apple’s Safari browser
2015Launch of Countercept, a managed attack detection service leveraging the years of cyber security expertise within MWR.
2018MWR InfoSecurity joins the F-Secure family which leads to a presence in a total of 5 continents