Are you good with relations and have a commercial mindset? Then you could be the one that we are looking for. As country product manager at Dustin, you are responsible for developing the business in collaboration with key manufacturers in your country. The role provides a unique opportunity to combine your people skills with your commercial spirit. You will form part of a team of highly skilled people to run Dustin's e-commerce sales in Finland. With our collaborative mentality we will make sure you get the support needed and feel like a contributing part of Dustin.
Overall tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating and executing on the online marketing and activity plan in alignment with key stakeholders and manufacturers
• Responsible of budget for local transactional sales and marketing, including forecast and follow-up
• Secure a good relationship with manufacturers
• Find and close product deals with manufacturers and distributors
• Drive transactional sales and customer profit
• Secure local campaigns, offering and quality
• Provide local insight on competitor offerings and market trends
My name is Henrik Renström. I am Head of Product and Category Nordics and the recruiter for this position. I think it is important that work is characterised by a strong culture with a focus on the customer, the employee, and Dustin. As a leader, I put the team in focus and believe in personal commitment, clear goals and high energy. In this role you belong to a team of 11 personally engaged Product Managers who are passionate about our business.
• Proven experience of web sales
• Experienced in developing and maintaining relationships with manufacturers
• Great understanding of customer demands
• Knowledge in IT products
• Fluent in English
In this role you will work in close collaboration with people in Finland and in the Nordics – and we therefore put high emphasis on your personal skills and ability to build relationships and trust. For Dustin, it’s important that you are a team player.
We will offer you the chance to join a highly ambitious team where you will be able to learn and develop both professionally and personally, meanwhile you are having fun.
Great career and development opportunities
Informal culture with a “win as a team” spirit
World class colleagues
Open management style
Everybody is somebody
Great teamwork across borders
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands.
The Company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements. The Company offers some 255,000 products with associated services where Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution.
Dustin has more than 1,000 employees. Sales for the 2017/18 financial year amounted to SEK 10.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.