What you will tell your friends
I am working as a Data Engineer at Lendo, transforming data to enable analysis and data-driven decisions…….
What you really will be doing
- Work together with the analyst team at Lendo and understand their needs for data.
- Build and maintain data pipelines.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the available data.
- Drive changes in software development and working processes for doing data-driven decisions.
- Maintain and improve data storage in e.g. data warehouse.
- Work with implementing additional data sources.
- Help to maintain common data models and work processes for all Lendos countries.
We think you have done this before
- Worked as a Developer or Data Engineer in the last couple of years
- Programmed in either Python or Java.
- Used SQL and worked with PostgreSQL and seen MongoDB. (You have a general knowledge of what indexes are and what makes a query slow or fast)
- Worked with database design.
- Built or maintained data pipelines, familiar with the concepts ETL, ELT, streaming and batch data as well as tools for working with data pipelines such as Airflow or Luigi.
- Communicated with data scientists and analysts.
- Worked with testing of code and results of a data pipeline.
We believe you think this is interesting
- Explore potential new data together with developers and analysis team
- Databases and data warehouses such as Snowflake.
- Big data, it’s opportunities, limitations and tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark).
- Explore ways of working with data, such as machine learning.
What we have done the last quarter
- Begun working with a more automated data collection platform.
- Performing analysis on a broader scope of data.
- Exploring tools for working with data such as Apache Airflow and Snowflake.
- Working with expanding our infrastructure on Google cloud platform.
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan.
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordic with endless possibilities.
- Room for you to do things your way.
- 30 days of paid leave, as ong as you promise to come back!
- We like to inspire your passion by giving you the opportunity to join events and conferences.
- Weekly training hour
- Super central office location with awesome rooftop
- Extra paid parental leave
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- Company pension (ITP plan)
- Share saving & matching plan (ESSP)
- Schibsted LearningLab