Role and Responsibilities
• Study existing cloud technology landscape either around AWS or Azure and understand current application workloads
• Understand and document technical requirements from clients
• Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
• Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
• Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
• Design the Cloud network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
• Design the HA / DR strategies
• Set up process, services and tools around cloud
• Oversee build of the environment
• Execute migration plan
• Leverage appropriate Cloud services
• Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
• In depth knowledge of key AWS or Azure services
• Proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
• Proven knowledge of AWS or Azure platform and tools
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
Metropolitan Building, Ground Floor, James Joyce Street, Dublin, D01 K0Y8, Ireland
• Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
• Experience provisioning and spinning up Cloud Clusters
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Certification on AWS or Azure architecture desirable
25 days annual leave
Tax saver travel ticket
Bike to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti operates in more than 100 locations globally. Working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology, Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fuelled by AI and automation. With its hands-on ‘value in the making’ approach and passion for technology, Sogeti helps organizations implement their digital journeys at speed.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.