As a Project Manager within Sogeti, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will manage an array of client relationships, project timelines, and go live launches with local and offshore teams. By collaborating with our technical and delivery teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients. In this role you will:
• Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
• Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
• Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
• Develop trusted relationships with your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions to better understand their requests and perspectives
• Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools, in person meetings
• Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Project Management team by seeking opportunities for feedback and development
• You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
• You have 5+ years of experience as a web/digital project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
• You have experience using project management software such as MS Project, Jira etc.
Haymarket House, Haymarket Place, Smithfield, Dublin 7
• You are web savvy and a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with technologies live CMS, CRM etc.
• You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
• You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
25 days annual leave
Tax saver travel ticket
Bike to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti operates in more than 100 locations globally. Working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology, Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fuelled by AI and automation. With its hands-on ‘value in the making’ approach and passion for technology, Sogeti helps organizations implement their digital journeys at speed.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.