Northvolt is offering an Procurement MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) role with a world class reputation to join our Construction team. Are you curious about forming your own role and contributing to a unique large scale project? A great amount of freedom is given to the team member as to think new and come up with challenging ideas. Are you prepared to work hard and be part of a fast growth start-up? If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, this may be the job for you.
Every day will be a new challenge as we're continuously looking for the smartest way to build our teams and find models on how we achieve great things together. Our passion is genuine, our mission is bold – to enable the future of energy by building one of Europe's first large scale battery factories.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that Project needs of MEP relating to material cost and delivery performance are met. MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing).
· Contacts with suppliers and contractors.
· Utilize appropriate tools and techniques effectively to ensure that Procurement delivers its cost and performance requirements.
· Oversee project specific Terms and Conditions for suppliers in accordance with Northvolt´s requirements and needs.
The job requires travelling, approximately a few days per month initially. This will change over time given the nature of the project. A high level of flexibility is necessary.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile. Full time employment, fixed salary. Start date: ASAP.
Tags: inköp, inköpschef, purchasing manager, supply chain manager, technical , builiding utilities, HVAC, electricity, plumbing, MEP
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Management, Industrial Management, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3+ years experience in strategic procurement of large construction projects combined with technical exposure and financial analysis and forecasting.
· Besides career within the procurement- and in the MEP field, a theoretical knowledge in Project Management is especially valued.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc as well as strong skills in industry-specific programs.
· Great communication skills and a successful negotiator.
· Influential and credible at the highest levels.
· Excellent English - written and oral skills. Any additional languages skills are a plus.
· Experience from, and motivated to, setting up work methods and procedures from scratch, work with process evaluation and documentation.
· High work ethic, analytical ability and attention to details, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Experience from working in an international environment and/or startup environment is especially valued.
· Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
· Passionate & purpose driven - we work for a more sustainable future.
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Wellness grant & Team Training Tuesdays
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!