Our team is growing and we are looking to engage a Business Analyst to be the liaison between the technical and business teams, and to analyse strategic options; facilitate needs assessment; gather and manage requirements towards the successful delivery of software products and business solutions.
- Facilitate needs assessment workshop using suitable strategy analysis techniques
- Clearly document and validate As-Is and To-Be Business Process models, activity diagrams and other required UML diagrams
- Conduct requirement elicitation and analysis; documentation and validation; and manage requirement changes
- Document the user stories and acceptance criteria in collaboration with the required stakeholders and contract update the product backlog
- Develop Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to match the user stories to the use case diagrams
- Proactively work with the product manager and concerned stakeholders to identify process improvement strategies
- Analyse both internal and market research data; and generate insight to guide project and product development decisions
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and the management team
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients; business team including marketing, sales and finance; and technical teams including software engineers, architects and designers
- Participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Lead the conceptual and physical data modelling process using the Enterprise Relationship Diagrams
- Create and update other data artefacts including the data dictionary and data flow diagrams
- Facilitating the user acceptance testing in collaboration with other teams
- Evaluate and recommend alternative solutions based on business needs and advanced knowledge of the external marketplace