Interim Facility Manager at SUP46, one of Europe’s leading startup hubs.
(Paternity cover 6 months)
Are you a resourceful, fast acting multitasker who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get a job done? Take this opportunity to join the SUP46 team as its interim Facility Manager.
We’re looking for somebody to manage the facility at SUP46 for a period of 6 months between August 2019 and January 2019 while our current Facility Manager is away on paternity leave.
What you’ll be focusing on
- You’ll be the liaison for SUP46 to the landlord and service providers such as cleaners, security, fire monitoring, recycling, etc
- You’ll be in charge of keeping our 1900sqm facility neat and tidy, ensuring the coffee is topped off, emptying the dishwashers, helping move furniture and other manual tasks
- Taking deliveries, maintaining and organizing inventory and making sure we have all the office supplies needed for our members
- You’re able to move some fairly heavy objects like adjustable desks, and in general help our start-up members with any facility specific questions or issues
Who you are
- Handy and able to perform basic mechanical maintenance around the venue, and possibly small renovations
- You have an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude, ready to jump onto last minute projects, and able to think one step ahead to stay on top of things that keep the office running smoothly
- You’re the ultimate multi-tasker, who is happy to take care of jobs sometimes outside of the role
- Happy working independently with a strong drive to get things done
- Technically literate as you’ll be in charge of many digital platforms and our CRM system, issuing access cards and on-boarding new start-up members/companies
- You can handle multiple requests and orders from our members and team, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- English speaking, proficiency in Swedish is a bonus
You’ll be joining a friendly and fast-paced team and community, so if you think this job is for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Startup hub SUP46 offers a member based community and is home to Sweden’s next startup stars. Thanks to the world-class ecosystem of investors, mentors and partners we provide our members with a competitive advantage. We are also an open meeting place for the whole startup scene with our open workspace and the SUP46 café.
Stockholm is one of the world’s leading startup hotspots, as Spotify, King, Mojang, and Skype are just a few of the countless global mega successes that have come out of Sweden. Even so, its startup community long felt the absence of a centrally located meeting place. Situated in the thrumming heart of the city, SUP46 gathers only the most exciting and innovative digital startups, backed by top VCs, corporates, and accelerator partners. The result is a startup community of the highest standard. Since the launch in October 2013 the community has seen what network and knowledge sharing can do for boosting international growth.