At Bonnier Books UK we are always looking for people who are as passionate about storytelling as we are.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s most successful trade publishers in one of its fastest growing sectors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to assist the audio division in creating and distributing high-quality, innovative audiobooks across fiction, non-fiction and children’s.
You will be a self-starter, with a strong interest in books and audiobooks; be creative, organised and have a strong eye for detail. You must be enthusiastic, eager to learn, a great communicator and a team player. You should be comfortable working in a small team and in a dynamic, fast-growing business. Flexibility and the ability to stay calm under pressure will help you succeed in this role.
This role is based in our Kings Road, London office.
· Assisting the audio division in managing the audio publishing programme.
· Maintaining accurate bibliographic data.
· Working closely with editorial team to ensure manuscripts and artwork are received in a timely manner.
· Booking narrators and liaising with studios.
· Attending recordings.
· Listening and checking files.
The successful applicant will:
· Have excellent organization skills.
· Have a strong attention to detail.
· Previous work experience in the publishing industry is a bonus, but what really matters to us is a willingness to learn and a passion for books and audiobooks.
Working with a team of passionate, talented people
Internal learning and development programmes
Career Development opportunities
Fun social events
Bonnier Books is a major UK publisher with group sales of £80m. Home to three divisions and 16 adult and children’s imprints, we publish across a wide variety of genres, for different ages. From crime to reading group fiction; memoir to self-help; activity to reference – we believe every book matters.
For more information about Bonnier Books UK please visit our website: www.bonnierbooks.co.uk