Are you our new Cyber Solutions Pre-Sales Engineer?
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with solid technical competences and an enthusiastic customer- and service-driven attitude to pro-actively engage with customers, reseller partners and team colleagues in the French market. Your engagement will in particular pivot around our cyber security solutions such as Rapid Detection and Response to mid-high range customers as well security solutions to SalesForce delivered to French end customers via our reseller partner network. However when in dialogue with partners and customers being able to present and discuss the entire F-Secure cyber security portfolio is paramount. You will be based in Nantes.
- Holding the technical ownership in discussions with customers and partners on your own and/or with sales colleagues
- Prepare and conduct presentations in customers meeting, in webinars and at events with larger audiences
- Prepare and deploy customer POC projects as well as technical consultative advisory to existing and new customers
- Gather information and documentation and respond to RFPs
- Feedback to superiors and cross-functional departments such as marketing and product management on the development of partners and the market from a technical perspective
- Recognise challenges and quickly react to needs from partners and end-customers
- Communication and information transfer within the department and to all relevant interfaces
This is what you get:
- A very exciting role in a fast-developing business segment with a rapidly growing market demand
- The opportunity to join an international and fast forward striving Finnish cyber security company with 30 years of experience and a solid market position though with plenty room for growth
- A great working environment of highly skilled colleagues and the opportunity to build a strong global security network.
- Training to develop your sales, social and technical competences
- Opportunity to influence product development and product vision
Over 1,600 amazing colleagues in 25 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security. Every day, our Fellows face the daunting challenge of outsmarting those that disrupt the digitalized world. A difficult task, we know, but something we all come together to do for our customers. We make the world a safer place.
Our Fellowship of people have a shared interest in being successful together and being open and honest with each other. At F-Secure, we meet each other as equals, but challenge each other’s ideas – we believe this makes us all better and creates a more secure environment for our customers.
As an F-Secure Fellow, you’ll be joining a tight knit network of over 1,600 colleagues, spread over 25 offices around the world. To us, Fellowship means that what we do together is more important what I do. At F-Secure you will be part of our Fellowship. Be who you are – bring your best self.
1988F-Secure established under the name Data Fellows
1992First public hysteria about a computer virus
2002First Antivirus for mobile phones
2009F-Secure's next step into the cloud
2010The trouble with cyber espionage
2016F-Secure aims to become the leading European cyber security company
2003It begins... MWR InfoSecurity is founded.
2006MWR publishes it's first security advisory, an early step in establishing our research-led culture
2006Our first presentation at DEFCON, the first of many successful security conference appearances
2008We officially launch MWR Labs, the home of our leading security research, resources and testing tools
2008HackFu, our unique themed cyber security experience kicks off, becoming an annual fixture.
2010MWR secures its first of multiple pwn2own wins, this time finding a major vulnerability in Apple’s Safari browser
2015Launch of Countercept, a managed attack detection service leveraging the years of cyber security expertise within MWR.
2018MWR InfoSecurity joins the F-Secure family which leads to a presence in a total of 5 continents