Sogeti is looking for an experienced Network Engineer. You will be working in the Infrastructure and Cloud run team which is able to provide solutions based on the Cloud Computing Stack: SaaS, PaaS & IaaS. In a multifunctional team consisting of nothing but motivated IT experts, responsible for keeping the infrastructure of Sogeti and its customers in perfect condition. As a Network Engineer your job will consist of, among other things, the following tasks:
· You are responsible for the installation, monitoring, tuning, and optimization of the network
· You analyze and solve incidents in a structured approach. Proper root cause analysis is imperative
· Implement, monitor and troubleshoot the customers’ hosted environments where needed
· Keep the data center equipment in perfect shape (servers, storage, network equipment, appliances,…)
· You maintain, monitor and administer the components that are part of the infrastructure such as the different hypervisors (VMware & Oracle VM), proxy, reverse proxy, firewall, SPAM firewall,…
· You assist with internal projects
· Implement changes according to the change management process
· You manage the IP telephony infrastructure (CUCM/UCCX)
· You are in close contact with vendors and suppliers
· You have a Bachelor or a (technical) high school degree;
· A proven knowledge and minimum of three years of experience in network engineering
· Preferably you gained knowledge in Cisco, VMware NSX, vCloud Director, VEEAM & Centreon
· You have a good knowledge of the relevant operating systems and infrastructure
· Furthermore, you built up experience in switching and routing (LAN & WAN)
· Next to your functional knowledge, an official certification would represent a nice advantage
· You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· You are able to work in a team as well as independently, including on multiple concurrent tasks with limited supervision
· You show the necessary flexibility in working hours (weekend/holiday maintenance window & standby)
· You are fluent in English with a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
4 domains of expertise
Sogeti Belgium, business unit of Capgemini Belgium, is an international organization and leading provider of technology services and software testing. Sogeti Belgium employs 500 IT professionals, offering cutting-edge expertise in Cloud, Cybersecurity, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Assurance & Testing, and emerging technologies. Our clients are well known companies in the private and public sector (e.g. the European Institutions, FODFin, KBC,…).
Sogeti Group combines agility and speed of implementation with strong technology supplier partnerships (Microsoft, IBM, HPE), world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti Group brings together more than 25.000 professionals in 15 countries, based in over 100 locations in Europe, USA and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capgemini SE.
Take a tour in our office: https://www.firefleye.be/wp-content/uploads/sogeti/
1967Founded in France in 1967 by Serge Kampf.
1995Creation of TMAP: global methodology for effective software testing.
2015Appointment of new CEO for BeLux: Eric de Saqui.
2016Sogeti BeLux awarded a big data contract by the European Commission.
201610th edition of the Sogeti Conference, our prestigious yearly event with 250+ participants.
2016A seven-year contract was signed with the Belgian Federal Public Service (SPF) Finance.
2017Top Employer Belgium for the 8th consecutive year.
2017The Group celebrates its 50th anniversary.