Meltwater is looking for a Collections Analyst based in our Gurgaon office.
Our Collections Analyst will be responsible for liaising with multiple layers within our client organizations to ensure smooth & timely ledger transactions, while maintaining a positive and effective working relationships with new and existing customers.
This role will report into our Collections Regional Manager, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa), and will handle dedicated customer portfolios.
To learn more about our company, check us out at: http://www.meltwater.com
• Represent Meltwater (the people and products) with professionalism and integrity, ensuring a positive customer experience.
• The duties of a Collections Analyst include regular and frequent contact with customers who have upcoming and outstanding balances.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts. Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Collections Department.
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with Sales Teams regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all parties.
• Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities.
• Think outside of the box, and brainstorm with our team about best practices for collections.
• Monthly reporting is required.
• Participate in team meetings and calls.
• Availability to travel.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• 2-3 years minimum of Collections experience in India is required
• Legal & Litigation background beneficial.
• Target oriented - Monthly targets
• Successfully delivery on all deadlines and flawless execution in a very fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail, confidence with business to business (B2B) cold-calling and building relationships by phone.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Enjoy being part of a dynamic global company.
• Creativity and great sense of humor!
Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis.
More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.