Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: London Shoreditch
To apply please submit your CV and a sample of your recent writing
Based in our London office, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for elevating our brand within the UK and Ireland region.
Our clients are typically in the Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing departments, and our team are experts in Digital and Media Intelligence. Because Meltwater is a service that can value-add to businesses across all industries, you will drive thought leadership content on industry topics, and get exposure to organizations of all shapes and sizes, helping you improve your business acumen.
You will also focus on developing our brand digital presence, promoting our programs to generate traffic to the website, support full mix marketing campaigns (Digital, Social Media, Email etc), as well as develop brand awareness (events management etc..).
Additionally, you’ll work closely with the Sales Directors and our virtual EMEA marketing crew in a cross-functional nature, collaborating to drive lead generation and client nurturing.
For this role, we are looking for driven and ambitious professionals to join our growing team!
- Content Creation & promotion: Writing and promoting content (blog posts, industry reports, eBooks, case studies, keynote presentations, emailing) on key industry topics (PR, Marketing, Social Media, Digital, Media intelligence).
-Digital marketing activities: Create landing pages & copywriting for both organic and paid digital activities on platforms such as Twitter / Facebook/ LinkedIn. Management of our local Twitter accounts.
-Events & Webinars: Support management of events in the UK and Ireland (expo, internal, workshop) and scouting for potential speaking engagement for our experts at key industry events. Organize webinar programs by sourcing & closing potential speakers, designing promotions, optimizing e-mail marketing and advertising externally.
- Websites management: Ensure localization of content & SEO optimization to generate maximum website to increase the Meltwater Brand across the UK and Ireland.
-Client Advocacy: Drive Client Advocacy Programs in coordination with our Marketing Manager (case studies, blog interviews, video testimonials
-Housestyle Design: banners / eBooks / event materials / infographic ect…
-PR & Research – Creating a database of key journalists and influencers across the UK and Ireland. Develop media relation and partnership.
On-going training, coaching and guidance on the above responsibilities will be provided according to the candidate's skills. Missions can also evolve based on strengths and personal/career development of the candidate.
- Excellent communication skills and a solution-oriented approach
- Degree in journalism /Communication / Marketing / Public relations or other related disciplines
- Good understanding of SEO/ Google Analytics/WordPress/Adwords
- A passion for Growth Marketing
- Sales experience (or passion for sales) is highly appreciated
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Hardworking, dedicated individual with a real sense of fun!
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,600 employees and 30,000 clients globally. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight!
Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
Our office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which teamwork, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.