Meet with the team
Meltwater’s Insights team is the vital function which is designed to empower our clients in China. By handling various sources of data, Insight team helps our clients to uncover insights and gather analytics in the market which they are operating in. We deliver intelligence reports based on our analysis of different media outlets and social media. We help to analyze media impact, draw out trends and deliver that analysis to our client. We are proud of ourselves for being a true partner in our client's business.
About Media Insight Analyst
As a Media Insight Analyst, you will provide clients’ report based support on Meltwater’s products/services. You will be responsible for diagnosing client media data, interpreting this data and drawing recommendations on key stories impacting our clients’ brands. Your work will be affecting clients’ business on various levels including their long-term strategies as well as short-term decision making.
Internally, you will be working with Client Success team closely to identify clients’ needs and provide best in class service to ensure clients are well aware of their “Outside Insights”. From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to having an insight about the competitors’ online footprint, we help our clients to understand the bigger picture and their industry as a whole.
What you will be doing
• Conduct research on Meltwater tools including news media as well as social media platforms
• Create business-focused report templates for clients and track competitive analysis
• Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients’ brand data
• Ensure the consistency and accuracy of report delivery on a timely basis
• Work closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings across all media and social initiatives
• Work extensively with Client Success team to assist in onboarding training, customers’ need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
• Nurture and strengthen client’s understanding of the social media space and their brand’s performance
• Keep track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
What we would like to see from you
• University Degree in Communication, Media, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing, Public Relations or Business related majors.
• Familiar with Excel and PPT (intermediate to advanced level)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
• Fluency in English & Mandarin (spoken and written)
• Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to complete tasks independently within a tight deadline
• Strong skills in collecting and summarizing large volume of data
• Team player, fixable and ready to take on new challenges
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven time management skills and ability to prioritize work under minimum supervision
• Passionate about digital marketing and social media
• Candidate with experience in market research, e.g. qualitative and quantitative research
and survey design would be considered as an asset (not mandatory, but nice to have)
• Experience with VBA, Python, Tableau, SPSS or R (programming language) is an asset (not mandatory)
Competitive, comprehensive remuneration package
Gym Allowance with other cultural team activities
Global Business travel life insurance
Well stocked kitchens
Global meeting at cool destination
Overseas management training and conference
20 paid holidays
Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
Fun and international working environment
Work visa is available
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software that helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. Our software combines the power of AI with the most comprehensive source database in existence to empower our clients to make better and timely decisions.
With 55 offices, over 2000 employees across America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. We are dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.
We have won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2017” by Great Place to Work™. We're looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.
Develop leaders, High performance, Work Hard Play Hard
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. We create an environment where everyone is motivated by each other to discover new strengths and shine even brighter. We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive —delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it.
Fun and Dynamic
We provide a fun, ambitious and international working environment with a proven track record of developing top talent.