We are looking for a Platform Engineering/DevOps Developer to our Technology Services Department. You will be responsible for planning, technical design, developing, testing, and documenting Developer Tools and our CI/CD/Hosting Platform.
As part of the team, you will help the team write clean and well-tested code, clear documentation, help to automate repetitive tasks (such as testing and deployment) and communicate with our users to get feedback.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & WORK TASKS
• Your primary focus will be to save other developers in Vaimo time and effort
• You will improve and maintain our Continuous Integration/Deployment (sometimes called DevOps) platform and tools
• You will use feedback from users of the platform/tools and other departments to guide your work
• You write well tested, highly performant and secure code and you measure and improve your code continuously.
• You make it easy for others to contribute to your code.
• Strong programming background (Python, PHP, Go, etc)
• Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Terraform etc)
• Good knowledge of Automation and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP) is a plus
• Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, AWS ECS/EKS, etc) is a plus
• Open and willing to learn and use new technologies
• Strong communication, planning and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Career development opportunities
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Competitive remuneration packages
You choose your tech gear
Founded in 2008, Vaimo is the global leader in delivering award-winning digital storefronts, omni-channel solutions and mobile apps. Our only focus is to accelerate B2B and B2C sales for our brand, retail and manufacturer clients. With 15 global offices across EMEA and APAC and over 300 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients. With a focus on driving digital innovation our services cover the full-spectrum of your Commerce needs ranging from strategy, design, development, optimisation, cloud services, all the way to wherever your Commerce initiatives reach. We deliver solutions around B2B, B2C, Omni-Channel, PIM, Order Management and Business Intelligence.
Every year, Vaimo wins awards in recognition of our commitment to technical excellence, innovation and satisfaction. Among others, we have received the Gazelle Award (6th consecutive years), listed as Econsultancy’s top 100 digital agencies (2 consecutive years) and Magento has recognised Vaimo's leadership by selecting us as Global Elite Partner in 2017, Commercial Partner of the Year in EMEA in 2017, Omni-channel Partner of the Year in 2016 and EMEA Partner of the Year in 2015.
August 2008VAIMO Sweden is established.
December 2010VAIMO enters Estonia.
March 2012VAIMO enters UK.
March 2012VAIMO enters South Africa.
February 2013VAIMO enters Norway.
May 2013VAIMO enters Finland.
January 2014VAIMO enters Ukraine.
August 2014VAIMO enters Denmark.
August 2015Vaimo signs a strategic partnership with one of the Asia's largest eCommerce companies Transcosmos.
November 2015VAIMO enters UAE.
January 2016VAIMO acquires Customerwise - the Danish Magento solution partner.
May 2016VAIMO enters Japan.
2018VAIMO enters BeNeLux.
January 2019VAIMO enters Poland.
March 2019VAIMO enters the USA.
Tallinn +1 more