As a Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that the services agreed with the customer are delivered in accordance with the agreements made.
You hereby explicitly aim at achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction, eg by offering new innovative and cost-efficient solutions.
You are also responsible for realizing the targets set in relation to turnover and margin of your customer contracts.
Specific tasks and responsibilities are:
• Acting as contract partner on behalf of Capgemini and in that capacity building and maintaining a successful relationship with your customers;
• Acquire knowledge of various business processes, organizational and strategic developments at your customers, so that the service provision can be proactively adjusted by offering the right improvement and innovation proposals;
• Ensuring the delivery of the agreed service in accordance with SLA by functional control of the Delivery organization;
• Optimizing the returns from customer contracts and the development of new business initiatives;
• Active participation in bid paths for new contracts.
Skills & Requirements
• Masters / Bachelors level
• You have at least five years experience in Project Management and Service Delivery
• Strong commercial drive, creates opportunities and new business
• Hands-on mentality and ownership
• Multi-year experience in managing large outsourcing contracts (€ 5 million ++)
• Experience with (complex) ICT solutions and SLAs
• Self-starter, diplomatic, involved
• Your natural charm, tact and flexibility creates trust with customers
• Think and act as an entrepreneur
• Team player
• Deadlines are deadlines
• Fluent in French and/or Dutch and excellent command of the English language
About the company
Sogeti Belgium, business unit of Capgemini Belgium, is an international organization and leading provider of technology services and software testing. Sogeti Belgium employs 500 IT professionals, offering cutting-edge expertise in Cloud, Cybersecurity, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Assurance & Testing, and emerging technologies. Our clients are well known companies in the private and public sector (e.g. the European Institutions, FODFin, KBC,…).
Sogeti Group combines agility and speed of implementation with strong technology supplier partnerships (Microsoft, IBM, HPE), world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti Group brings together more than 25.000 professionals in 15 countries, based in over 100 locations in Europe, USA and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capgemini SE.
Take a tour in our office: https://www.firefleye.be/wp-content/uploads/sogeti/