● Understanding, organizing, and summarizing the data from our Meltwater Media Intelligence platform into marketing reports
● Deliver data-driven insights through the development of PR/marketing reports for key Meltwater clients
● Working closely with Key Account Managers and Managing Director on client cases in order to develop effective reports
● Attending key client meetings with Account Managers, present reports, aid in consulting process
● Market research of online news and social media landscape in order to expand Meltwater software reach in Japan
● Natural leadership capabilities. Not only are you a team player and self-starter, but you also strive to inspire others around you.
● Drive, ambition, and passion. Always eager to learn and perfect your work, no one needs to push you to excel. It’s just who you are.
● A charismatic personality and sense of humor. You’re a people person with an infectious positive attitude.
● You are detail oriented and love making sense of data, organizing information, and summarizing it into your own words for our client with your passion and skilled writing abilities.
● A natural curiosity and knowledge for the PR, Marketing industries, as well as online news and social media platforms.
Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis.
More than 36,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.