Want to build pioneering software, and be part of making Covr an industry-defining company in cyber security?
Covr Security offers push-based authentication and app security. We are driven by a strong belief that our product will make the internet a safer place, potentially protecting millions of companies, consumers, devices and transactions every day, creating services with high security and availability requirements. This belief guides everything from our company culture to our product design approach.
What we are looking for is an experienced native developer for iOS and Android who interested in working with cyber security, cryptography and PKI development. You’re someone who thrives in a high velocity startup environment.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate has a strong hands-on technical background working with native app development.
• Programming experience in various types of projects
• Experience in software development/coding in various languages (Swift, Java, Kortlin etc.)
• Experienced with mobile app, distributed system, web system, development of both back end and front end cloud based solutions, PKI, crypto certificates is a plus
• Experience in Azure and AWS is a plus
Specific responsibilities include:
• Understanding a client’s business objectives and specific needs, question, analyze and evaluate technical choices.
• Plan for and prioritize deliverables and resources from the project related to app development, based on scope of work and project goals.
• Share and implement project best practices internally
• Support pre-sales as needed
Fast growing start up, unique growth opportunity
Ability to quickly gain skills and experience
Frequent travel and events
Ability to influence and build your own role
Agile workplace & entreprenurial atmosphere
Exciting industry: Fintech / Cyber Security
International team and passionate colleagues
Centrally located offices
Developing next generation disruptive technology
Covr is the next step in mobile security. Our universal security management platform is specifically designed for businesses that depend on the highest level of security. With the Cover app companies can give their end-users a uniquely convenient and smooth way to authenticate themselves and safely authorise any transaction via our smartphone app.
We are a close-knit team with a dynamic mix of forward-thinking individuals, all devoted to making the internet a safer place. We’re now looking for new, skilled and equally determined team members that are ready to reform how mobile security works together with us. We believe in commitment, agility and creative thinking - mindsets necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment built on entrepreneurial spirit!
We are located in Malmo, Stockholm, Palo Alto and Gothenburg.