Meet with the team
The Client Insight team of Meltwater plays a vital role that helps our clients see the outside insights of their media performance. By leveraging multi-channel datasets, CI team focus on unveiling media insights in the market where our clients are operating. We deliver intelligence reports based on holistic views of different media outlets and social medias. We also help to analyze media impacts, draw out brand trends, monitor competitors and showcase the results to clients for an integrated media strategy. We are proud of ourselves for being a partner to grow with our clients’ business.
About Media Analyst Intern
- Conduct research on Meltwater tools on news, media as well as social media platforms
- Data cleaning including: download data from meltwater platform, adjust sentiment of news, adjust themes of news, and count the engagement
- Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
- Working closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings across all media and social initiatives
- Working extensively with Client Success team to assist in on-boarding training, customers’ need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
- Keeping track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
What we would like to see from you
- University degree in Communication, Translation, Data Analysis or Business related discipline
- Currently living in Shanghai is a must
- You must available to intern at least 16 hours per week
- Strong communication skills in both Mandarin and English, spoken and written
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to complete tasks independently within deadline
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, fixable and ready to take on new challenges
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position
Competitive, comprehensive remuneration package
Gym Allowance with other cultural team activities
Global Business travel life insurance
Well stocked kitchens
Global meeting at cool destination
Overseas management training and conference
20 paid holidays
Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
Fun and international working environment
Work visa is available
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software that helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. Our software combines the power of AI with the most comprehensive source database in existence to empower our clients to make better and timely decisions.
With 55 offices, over 2000 employees across America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. We are dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.
We have won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2017” by Great Place to Work™. We're looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
Inspiring, Fun & Dynamic - We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is motivated by each other to discover new strengths and shine even brighter.
Entrepreneurial - We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive —delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it.
Celebrate Success & Keep Learning - We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve—whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.