Within the GDPR program, you will be in charge of the analysis and possible implementation of items
defined in an already existing backlog.
In the team, you will have to :
- Work with the GDPR organization (CDO, DPO, DPE, etc.)
- Work with Business (Risk, Legal, Client Administratin, Compliance, Audit)
- Interact with various teams including business, infrastructure, production support, etc.
- Keep contact with the group to get best practices and implentation approaches
- Communicate progress and delivrables to the Program Manager and the Business
- Report to the Program Manager any identified risk or issue
- Identify potential missing actions to fullfill GDPR requirements
· Training level : Bachelor (Bac + 3) at minimum.
· Relevant experience of 5 years minimum as a Business Analyst
· Relevant experience about GDPR topics
· Agile knowledge like Scrum or Kanban
· Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
· Basic technical skills. Ideally databases generic understanding
· Excellent oral and written communication skills mandatory in French and English
· Excellent presentation skills
· Risk and/or Legal knowledge will be considered as an advantage
· Data Management knowledge will be considered as an advantage
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.