Within an IT service, you will have to manage the data-oriented activities of a team. The team is involved in different transversal and/or strategic projects where data management is critical. Also some innovation projects have to be implemented in order to reduce technical debt or improve our customer relationship experience.
In the team, you will have two roles. As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Work on the client Agile Way of working implementation
- Ensure that Agile ceremonies are in place
- Onboard all team members in the Agile journey
- Help the Product Owner to maintain and prioritize the backlog
- Manage and remove impediments
- Communicate progress and deliverables to the management
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for several projects. Then you will:
- Work with Business and other IT projects to implement valuable delivers
- Interact with various teams including business, infrastructure, production support, etc.
- Keep contact with the group to get best practices and implement approaches
- Define roadmaps, budget follow up, reporting
- A Bachelor Degree is required
- You have a concrete work experience as a Scrum Master (min 2 years)
- You have a relevant experience of 5 years as Project Manager (min 5 years)
- Mastering Agile implementation like Scrum or Kanban
- You have Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Basic technical skills
- You dispose of very good commands in French and English (mandatory)
- You have excellent presentation skills
- Having a Scrum Master certification such as PSM is an asset
- Certification in project management methods such PMLC or Prince 2
- Having knowledge in Oracle, Neo4J or Cassandra is an asset
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to progress technically. Please send us your CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.