As a Golang Developer with a DevOps mentality you know there’s no such thing as “it works on my machine”.
Lendo is one of the most successful Fintech companies in Sweden and we are now expanding the Lendo concept into new countries. Do you want to take part in this extremely fast-paced and exciting journey?
What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I build and enhance the best loan comparison platform on the market.
What you will really be doing
- Work with a brand new microservice platform written in Golang.
- Use a modern technology stack such as Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL.
- Build software that is used by many customers every day.
- Optimize microservices and make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries.
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues, discuss how to meet and solve country-specific requirements.
- Write tests at different levels to ensure your code really does what you want.
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing.
- Make improvements to the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and frequent releases.
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further streamline our development process.
How will you be doing this
- You’re part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your goals.
- You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time.
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way. You don’t ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others.
What have we done the last quarter
- Enhanced our platform and written new services to prepare for launching Lendo in Austria.
- Focused on improving our mobile site speed.
- Written new end-to-end tests
- Created a new API for all banks that are connected to our platform.
- Implemented an improved pipeline allowing us to do continuous deployment.
- Worked on our new infrastructure in a private cloud.
- Built a new game room with pinball, foosball, ping pong table, etc.
You’ll become part of an international, agile, multidisciplinary team that loves to discuss and solve problems in the group. You will also get a product person that will help you with sorting out requirements and setting priorities.
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan.
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordic with endless possibilities.
- Office located in the center of Stockholm.
- Room for you to do things your way.
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning Lab & skilled sparring partners.
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- We like to inspire your passion by giving you the opportunity to join events and conferences.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as ping pong tables, team activities and fun parties.
- Two hack days per year
- Weekly training hour
- Super central location with awesome rooftop
- Extra paid parental leave
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- Company pension (ITP plan)
- Share saving & matching plan (ESSP)
- Schibsted LearningLab
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
Background check will be performed before employment