We are in need of a skilled DevOps Engineer, who could join us in delivering the bold objectives required to keep us at the forefront of Industry. The team is growing and we are looking for someone who possess the skills in cloud environments, eager to learn and have passion to explore with the latest tools and technologies.
At Enfuce, DevOps Engineer is a part of the team that develops and maintains our software, as well as our infrastructure. We mainly develop in Java but we also have services written in other languages. It’s all about choosing the right language for the right purpose!
You are curious, persistent, logical – a true techie who enjoys living by code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Enfuce as a DevOps Engineer. To succeed in this role, experience in these areas would be great:
• 3-5 years of software development experience – Java
• Cloud Infrastructure (AWS would be highly regarded)
• Automation tooling - Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation
• Used to working in scripting languages such as Python, Bash or similar language
• Competence in Linux systems
• Practical experience of continuous build, test and deployment systems
• Taking care of the whole chain from requirements to the end customer, i.e. production
• Good knowledge of application development using Agile and DevOps best practices.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
Bonus Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working in an environment with Microservices (such as API Development/REST API, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with the Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• You have worked within Financial sector or equivalent
• Pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Highly skilled colleagues
Making a global difference in the industry
Interesting and challenging tasks
Enfuce Financial Services is a cloud-based, next generation, financial service provider without legacy. We are striving to accelerate sustainable change and innovation in the fast-paced financial technology sector. We like to think that technical excellence and collaboration is the backbone in our fast-growing company.
Espoo +1 more