PM - technical architect infrastrusture
IT architecture services. The core competences to include:
· Technical infrastructure architect services - starting from architecture principles, Supplier shall design, based on the information architecture and the information- and automation plans, the structure of the technical infrastructure. Supplier may also be involved in selecting network devices and systems.
· Information architect services – Supplier shall formulate, starting from architecture principles, the information architecture, with a strong emphasis on Optimisation of business processes. Special attention is given to integration of information systems within the client organisation, as well as with system of customers, etc.
· Data architect services – Supplier shall analyse business processes, determine which data and information is needed for Optimisation of these processes, and translate these into a data architecture, which is part of the information architecture.
· Software architect services – Supplier shall develop the information systems architecture. Supplier may be involved in the development of complex information systems to obtain a thorough and optimal structure of an application. Is also usually the ultimate responsible for the design and quality of a system.
· Network architect services – Supplier shall develop the structure of a network, LAN or WAN. Supplier may also be involved in the selection of network controls, management and systems software.
Supplier shall essentially assist client in the drafting of the following client deliverables (the list is not exhaustive):
· Technical current state assessments reports
· Technical target state architectures
· Technical diagrams
· Technical designs for parts of the migration
University or College Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent years of experience
In-depth technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms.
5 years of experience in a similar position as technical architect
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.