Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Digitalization Project Manager to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
About the job
As a Digitalization Project Manager, you will plan, initiate, and manage Digitalization projects as well as maintaining and follow-up already implemented Digital solutions. You will lead and guide the work of technical staff and developers and serve as liaison between the Global and Local Digitalization organizations and the factory floor. For each of the projects you will monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Led efforts on gathering business requirements and improvements for cross-functional projects, especially enterprise IT and Digitalization projects
• Drive and manage IT & Digitalization Projects throughout ETT
• Coordinate activities in managing and maintaining already launched software and systems
• Collaborate with Central IT and Central Digitalization teams and participate in development and launch of new and existing solutions
• Assisting and communicating program management timing to drive implementation of all projects related to manufacturing, to ensure alignment on deliverables across the organization
• Reviewing and supporting improving organizational team structures, assessing skills gaps within the team and leading efforts for improvement
• Improving current processes and coordinating business procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity within the team.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal-oriented, curious and eager to learn. You are not afraid of spending time on the factory floor to oversee or take part in the rollout of our Digital solutions.
You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work.
Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
The Digitalization Project Manager is a vital member of the IT and Digitalization team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
• Bachelor in mechanical, industrial, IT or electrical engineering or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years experience in consulting or project management
• Experience working in the manufacturing industry or operations setting is a plus
• Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments, a track record of successful business project management achievements
• Familiar with IT systems like ERP, MES, PLM
Apply with a CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full-time employment, fixed salary.
The planned starting date is ASAP.
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
4 semaines de vacances / 4 weeks of vacation
Journées maladie illimitées / Unlimited sick days
Programme de parts / Employee Stock Option Program
RPDB / DPSP
Compte Frais Employés / Employee Spending Account
Télémédecine / Telemedicine
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.