The HVD Group is developing rapidly and is working hard to conquer the European market in software for craftsmen. Our vision is to become the European leader in providing business systems and services for the craftsmen industry. With over 200 employees, a turnover of almost SEK 400 million and years of experience in the construction and service industry, we have companies in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
When joining the team, you’ll be part of the function that supports our product PRI Handel taking care of our customers in Sweden. As part of our service offering, we have a team of consultants that specializes in managing the central operation of genomfakturering, our invoicing service, for organizations that do not want to build up their own finance function for this.
As a Financial Accountant, you will work to support our large customers. You will be in close contact with our customers and support with all kinds of financial issues. In this role, you will manage accounts receivable, receive electronic invoices and manage payment flows. The role includes drawing up liquidity plans and monthly reports as well as making reconciliations. We are looking forward to welcoming a driven and responsible member to us in Stockholm, who has strong analytical skills!
Your Role in the Spotlight
· Helping Customers: Provide excellent support to our valued customers by communicating with them through phone and email to address various financial questions.
· Managing Finances: Skillfully manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, ensuring meticulous accuracy and efficient financial operations.
· Handling Invoices: Efficiently process a large number of electronic invoices from suppliers we work with, helping our operations to keep running smoothly.
· Managing Payments: Make sure that payments between members, organizations, and suppliers happen easily and without any problems, ensuring financial harmony.
· Planning for Stability: Create liquidity plans to support our customers, ensuring their finances stay stable and secure, using your analytical skills.
· Informative Reporting: Create detailed monthly reports that give us important information about our customers' financial journey, helping our partner make smart decisions.
What we'd like to see in you
What we offer
For those who are driven and open-minded, there are great opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career. Hantverksdata offers long-term employment in an environment with stable growth. We encourage people's development and offer all the support needed for you to achieve your ambitions, giving you the wheel to drive your development in the direction you want. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 25 days' vacation, overtime pay
- Flexibility to work from home and from the office
- Wellness allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Generous pension program and insurances
Blood donation during working hours
Opportunity for remote work
Annual conference in an exciting location
Cozy office in a turn-of-the-century villa
Biking distance from Uppsala city center
Weekly wellness hour with personal trainer
We encourage an active lifestyle
We provide the hardware you need to perform
Inclusive work environment
Monthly social activities
We are located close to train, metro and bus
Free lunch, snacks and beverages
Career and skills development support
Flexible with working from home
Flexibel arbetsplats, variera hemifrån och kontor
Pension- och sjukförsäkring
Utrustningen du behöver: dator, mobil, abonnemang
Attractive employment package
Flat organizational structure
Social sustainability focus
Inclusive work environment
We provide pension and health insurance
Exercise and culture benefit
Friendly working culture
Interesting career paths
International working environment
Flexible working hours
Hybrid working - work both at office and at home
Free parking spaces
Free cold and hot drinks
Good transportation connection to our office
Hantverksdata är byggt för dig som bygger landet. Vi erbjuder våra kunder marknadsledande molnbaserade affärssystem för entreprenad och servicebranschen. Starka tekniska lösningar tillsammans med en kundservice i världsklass för att vi efter 50 år kan fortsätta erbjuda den allra bästa upplevelsen för våra kunder. Hantverksdata är idag över 100 drivna och engagerade kollegor som arbetar i olika roller men med ett gemensamt mål. Vi använder vår breda kunskap till att skapa en positiv miljö där vi kan lära av varandra för att nå nya höjder tillsammans! Hantverksdata är en del av HVD Group som finns representerade i fem länder med över 250 anställda.