As a member of the team allocated to the migration towards Windows 7 & 10, you will be in charge of:
• Applications’ packaging used by the client (by virtualization or MSI)
• Make sure of the deployment and the interoperability of the applications with the other programs
• MSI packages creation with InstallShield according to the client’s recommendations
• Creation of virtual APP-V packages with InstallShield and Microsoft Application Virtualization
• Applications’ compatibility tests under Windows 7 & 10
• Windows 7 & 10 packages deployment with SCCM
• Scripts’ realization (VBS) in order to deploy applications
Skills & Requirements
• Extensive knowledge in Packaging tools such as InstallShield, Microsoft Application Virtualization and SCCM
• Holder of an IT diploma of minimum 2 years after secondary school
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Communicative, rigorous and organized
About the company
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavor to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
We are currently seeking to reinforce our existing HR Team by hiring a Talent Acquisition Recruiter who will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT Positions