For our European Institutions unit we are looking for a
Manager with experience in evaluation/impact assessment
· Bachelor or Master’s in Economics or Econometrics, Social Sciences & Research or in a related field
· Knowledge and experience with tools/software for econometric modelling (e.g. R, Stata, etc.) guidelines
· Proficiency in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level) + at least of good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
· Experience in at least one of the following areas (ideally +/- 5 years)
o policy/regulatory evaluation
o impact assessment
o cost-benefit analysis
o economic analysis
· Knowledge of EU Better Regulation guidelines (nice to have)
· Direct experience with EU institutions or bodies
· Experience in proposal writing and in the design of a methodological and/or analytical framework
· Previous client exposure is mandatory
· Strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into evidence-based recommendations and insights
· Proactive team player
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to argue and justify methodological choices in front of the client
· Able to coach and supervise the work of junior profiles to deliver quality results and promote their professional development
· Actively partake in proposal writing in studies and research assignments for EU institutions, focusing on the design of the methodological and analytical framework
· Advice on the data collection work, indicators and evaluation framework and lead the subsequent quantitative analysis
· Guide and supervise the work of junior professionals
· Support in the preparation of study reports
· Participate in meetings with clients to present and justify methodological choices and study findings
· An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
· Active contribution to our global Intelligent Industry team
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
· The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
· A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
· Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
· An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 20 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 211,300 team members in over 40 countries.
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges.Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know. Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini