· Preparation of IT requirements specifications and technical design
· Preparation of mock-ups
· Participation in system testing (before user acceptance tests)
Skills & Requirements
· Fluency in English and French, any other European language would be a plus
· Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels in a multicultural environment
· Ability to adapt rapidly and respond to changes in environment and priorities, and work under pressure
· Experience in working in bigger projects / structures (more than 20 FTE)
· Experience in working in the financial sector.
SharePoint functionalities o collaboration sites (documents, forums, wiki)
o lists and libraries (metadata, versioning)
o web parts (building pages and customisation)
• Business process mapping – experience in using any BPM tool is very useful
• Document management systems.
The main areas would be:
o Document lifecycle
o Drafting and archival
About the company
About the company
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.