SOGETI is looking for a Solution Architect to join our company.
Joining SOGETI Part of Capgemini means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- To support highly valuable projects in phase of impact analysis, design analysis, specification, coaching and follow-up of implementation;
- To ensure and apply Enterprise Architecture practices and governance;
- To collaborate with experts, from business to technical background;
- To collect and gather information related to architecture topics : needs, business, organization, processes, data, applications, systems, flows, technology inventories;
- To select and design best-of-breed solutions across all service lines;
- To produce architecture schemas, architecture definition, and identify gaps with implementation;
- To contribute to maintain architecture landscape documentation;
- To contribute to develop IT maturity and practices.
Skills & Requirements
- To have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar architecture position, or 10 years assuming various technical positions in the IT landscape and having a transversal solution approach over business needs, capable to encompass all IT layers;
- To demonstrate a great understanding of IT technologies and assets;
- To have a strong application integration culture;
- To have a solid culture of IT principles including network, security, infrastructure, middleware, databases, storage, monitoring, resiliency, business continuity, scalability;
- To have Cloud or AWS certifications is a real asset;
- To have a proven experience with scripting and Python languages;
- To have a customer-oriented approach;
- To demonstrate great interpersonal and soft skills;
- To be fluent in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
Education: To have a relevant University Degree in IT and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications.
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.