Are you a Finance Manager who would like to work in the film and TV industry? Look no further, we are looking for a Distribution Finance Manager to lead our Financial Controlling Distribution Team!
You will play an important role in a skilled team in an iconic company with a decade of film history, but also part of a dynamic business characterized by a great work environment in an ever-changing market. If you have a business mindset and an interest in entertainment – you will feel right at home.
- Lead and support the Distribution Financial Controlling and Accounting team, daily management and work allocation planning of Distribution FC team and SF Anytime teams tasks
- Enhance accounting and business knowledge among finance colleagues as well as increase financial knowledge among Distribution teams and SF Anytime teams
- Establish the annual year of FC tasks incl the monthly closing process
- Ensure usage of harmonized accounting principles within SF Studios distribution companies
- Ensure that financial records are in line with group policies, laws and regulations
- Ensure that local FC teams are adhering to SF Studios accounting policies
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Main contact person and follow up services from shared services center
- Take lead on improvements, cost savings and hands-on changes within internal/external process set-up
- Work proactively and ensure a close cooperation with Bonnier Group and Bonnier Group Finance reporting team
- Main contact person to auditors and coordination of audit processes for Distribution and SF Anytime
- Lead process development and projects within FC
- System owner of Finance systems; Palette, Aico, Unit4 Reporting
The Finance Manager reports to CFO/EVP of Finance SF Studios. The Finance Manager will be part of the Financial Management Team, with CFO, Head of Business Controlling, Accounting & Compliance Manager and Royalty Manager and Finance Manager Production. The Finance Manager will have approx. 6-7 direct reports in four countries.
- 7-10 years of qualified experience in Financial Management
- Relevant education to degree level or equivalent
- General working experience from a similar role, in an international environment
- Track record of improving operational efficiencies – finance structures, processes controls & procedures
- Previous leadership experience
- Hands-on experience, used to act as a ”midfielder” – large and small things, from strategy to daily problems.
- Fluent in English
- Skilled in excel
In this recruitment, we are working with JP Cornerstone. For questions and application, please contact Göran Jansson, [email protected].
About the company
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the streaming platform SF Anytime. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.