We are looking for Tank Farm Design Expert to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our team based in Skellefteå.
- Participate in meetings with different disciplines, contributing as a design expert, and controlling as an internal customer.
- Learn material characteristics from internal material scientists, R&D engineers, production engineers.
- Support project management with decisions about budgeting, OPEX calculation, CAPEX estimation, vendor selection, business awarding (writing scope of work, technical specifications, contract, deviations from general requirements).
- Review of submitted technical documentation from vendor, correcting errors, request adjustments to meet Northvolt's best interest.
- Ability to travel to vendor's workshop for Factory Acceptance Testing, preparing FAT report.
- Experience in vessel/ pump/ pipework/ instrumentation/ safety/ utility design.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position.
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.