We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our product team at Lendo. We are Scandinavia's largest marketplace for loans and help thousands of Norwegians make smarter financial decisions every week.
We have big plans ahead and this journey requires a well-rounded product team and this is why we are now looking for a new awesome Product Manager colleague to join our team. Sounds interesting? If yes, please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive vision, plans and metrics for your product area in tight collaboration with your cross functional team and the business areas.
- Understand the market, competition and user/customer needs within your product area.
- Build alignment with other PMs in the product organisation and with key stakeholders (commercial, marketing, customer service,etc.) to ensure focus is on what creates most value for users, customers, partners and business.
- Translate quantitative and qualitative insights into actionable product actions and plans. Leverage user feedback in smart and innovative ways to continue iterating and improving features long after initial launch.
- Collaborate with the customer service, insights team and digital optimization lead in their work to optimise our understanding of user behaviours and needs.
- Partner up with your network within Lendo and Schibsted working on similar products and challenges.
- Spread your knowledge, experience and learnings to the rest of the organisation. We value learning a lot!
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record in building, developing and launching consumer internet products (online marketplaces, e-commerce, platforms or similar) together with cross functional teams (designers, engineers, data engineers etc) resulting in significant impact.
- You have experience from operating and communicating product vision, strategies, business requirements, product plans and launch strategies.
- You have strong leadership, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
- You approach work with a collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
- You have strong analytical and system thinking skills
- You are experienced in making data informed decisions and have a solid toolbox with experience from A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, defining metrics, competition analysis, market analysis and similar.
- You have experience using Google Analytics, Google optimize, Tableau or Data studio
- You love the art of product management and you put high value on constantly learning.
- You always have the user/customer in mind and having a continuous user/customer dialogue comes naturally to you.
- a key role in a profitable company with big growth ambitions, where you get to work with a wide range of services.
- an inclusive workplace with one of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the Schibsted group.
- office space at Tøyen Torg with Oslo's best view, exercise room, great food in the canteen, and bicycle and car parking in the basement.
- competitive compensation.
We are interviewing on a continuous basis so make sure to take your chance to join Lendo by clicking the button above!