We are Data Architects at Sievo, a high-growth SaaS company providing in-house built procurement analytics solutions.
Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake are part of your playground? Let’s talk then!
We are now looking for an Azure Data Architect to join our Data Architecture team. The team is a part of the Professional Services department which oversees on-boarding of new clients to Sievo’s software. In this role, you would be working with existing Sievo solution proposing the right integration strategy for the challenging cases. For this, you would be closely working with Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake.
As an Azure Data Architect, you will:
- Design and build ad-hoc solutions using Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake to fit our clients’ needs
- Support your peers troubleshooting complex existing data integrations
- Develop APIs integration pipelines to retrieve data
- Research data acquisition opportunities
- Observe and translate our clients’ latest developments to identify future needs
- Guide our data engineers in their transition from on-prem technologies to Azure
- Bring your expertise and be ready to share it <3
We expect that you have:
- Strong experience in Cloud Data Integration with Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Experience in REST APIs
- Ability to factor in project timelines and client needs when designing and building your solution
- Responsibility and ownership
- Fluency in English
- Ability to adapt to rapid market changes
Extra Points for
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience with on-prem data integration technologies: SSIS, SQL Server
- DevOps mindset
- Understanding of ERP data and processes.
What We Offer
- A successful, high-growth company to work for with a set of well-known global clients and partners
- An opportunity to learn new skills and work with the latest technologies
- Strategic position within Sievo with significant impact on shaping the way we work
- An open, honest and supportive Nordic working culture
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians – in Finland, Romania and across the Atlantic in the U.S.
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, can make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- Possibility to work with a young and international group of great people with diverse backgrounds
- Competitive compensation package and an opportunity to work in our awesome office in the heart of Helsinki - or, if you prefer, in hybrid working mode
- For this role, we provide relocation sponsorship.
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you next!
Apply now by providing your application and CV through our recruitment system as soon as possible. We will start processing the applications as and when we receive them.
At Sievo, we celebrate and support differences and strive to create a culture where everyone feels valued and included. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any individual in hiring or employment based on gender, gender identity or expression, age, ethnic or national origin, nationality, language, religion or belief, opinion, disability, state of health, sexual orientation or other personal reasons.
Studies indicate that women are more hesitant to apply for a job and tend to feel their qualifications do not align perfectly with the role. If you're interested in the position and believe that you have the potential to excel in it, we encourage you to apply.
About the company
We are a global fast-growing Procurement Analytics SaaS company. Our purpose is to create a transparent and data-driven world while being awesome. We are a diverse team of over 300 individuals - all unique, yet all Sievonians. We are known for our expertise in having fun, staying cool, and diving into bigger lakes. Dare to challenge yourself? Let's meet!